Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer

The weather was gorgeous today. Sawyer and I walked to the park after his nap, with Lucy on my back. It was nice. I have been absent here lately. I am really annoyed with the blogger app and looking to move my blog somewhere else, but all these things take time, which I can not find enough of. Instead of blogging, I have been doing research on Montessori schools and how to do some Montessori-type lessons at home. Sawyer is much better behaved when we have things to do, so my plan is to try and add a bit more structure by having one or two planned activities for us to do after nap, or in place of an activity out of the house. I have also been doing a bit of knitting. And dealing with sick kids. Both kids decided to go and get ear infections on me.....that was rough. Lucy is still recovering, but seems to be a lot better than she was. Hopefully we can all stay healthy for a while. 

Alright, my goal tonight was to order prescription sunglasses since it is summer. Off to do that. 

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

Hello! I just created a closed Facebook group for Alaskan bloggers and I would love for you to join us there! It serves two purposes: it's a place to support each other and "talk shop" about blogging, and it will make it easy to coordinate for special local blogging projects and events.

I am currently assessing interest in a Blogging Concentrated conference in Anchorage in 2014 or 2015. Even if that doesn't interest you, I'd love to "meet" you online and have you add your Alaskan blogger friends.

You can find the group by searching "Alaska Bloggers" or clicking here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/660041177368443/